Indian Wedding and Jewellery

Indian Wedding and Jewellery

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Saree draping styles - how to drape a saree

I have always been intrigued by the different styles of wearing a saree. I love the traditional style of draping, but I saw a few unique saree draping stlyes including Mumtaa style draping, gujarati style draping, reverse draping which I really liked and I have posted them here.

Maroon Color Faux Georgette, Pure Banarasi Saree

Pink And Magenta Net And Chiffon Saree

Purple, Mustard And Brown Net Lehenga Style Saree

Crimson Red Color Net Saree

Cream Color Latest Fashion Sarees

Off White Color Net Saree

Navy Blue And Sea Green Color Georgette Saree

Beige Color Silk Saree

Magenta Color Silk Saree

Green Color Net Saree






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing site!!.. i can't belive this. what an Wonderful photography.
the wedding photographers are doing a fabulous job. very stunning looking for that photo's.
Best wedding halls in Chennai